make up

Minggu, 01 Agustus 2010

Tenderness Makes Women Weak

Every man wants a tender and virtuous wife. However, if a wife is being tender to their husbands all the time, their husbands may become aggressive. The right way is to keep their opinion and to be tender instead of being weak.

I used to work in city A, where I met my husband. Later I quit and worked in city B, while my husband was still in city A. Therefore, we separated in two places. I acquainted with many good friends in city A then. And since I was pregnant, I didn't come to visit my husband in city A for quite a long time.

When the Dragon Boat Festival arrived, my husband and I hadn't met each other for over a month. We had agreed to observe this festival, but he was informed that he had to work for extra hours. I could hear from that he was pretty upset for missing this reunion in that it was unknown when we could meet again. As for me, I had been nowhere since I was pregnant, being tired of shopping as well as missing my husband; I decided to go to city A to accompany my husband. While I was there, I knew a friend, who, as I was told by her husband, was forced by her husband to give up having a baby after she was pregnant because her husband did not want to be involved by children so early. She always relied on her husband and thus listened to him in every aspect regardless she wanted to keep the baby so much. While she was sad of the lost child, her husband showed no sympathy but complained that she was so fragile and all this had ruined his mood.

I suggest that every woman should keep a limitation that no one can exceed so as to protect yourself. When you need your husband's help, if plead fails to work, you can be strong to make him accept. And, this is not weal, it is tender.

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online